Get Confidence for the Real World
You’ll leave the class with the confidence that you know QuickBooks, you’re doing a good job, and you’re ready to tackle QuickBooks. After two days with us, you’ll be QuickBooks Confident and can spend more time on other parts of your job.
Relaxed classroom setting
We make it easy to learn
Students love our classes because our instructors keep it simple. Even if you’re brand new to QuickBooks you’ll feel at home in our classes. No confusing accounting jargon or terms. We make QuickBooks easy!
Your questions answered
Leave with answers
Learning QuickBooks can be challenging, and you always seem to have more questions. We encourage you to bring all your questions. After 21+ years we’ve designed the content based on what students want and need to know. But if your question isn’t covered, no problem! Your instructor will stay to help you one-on-one to get you the answer you need.
Tips & tricks to fix QuickBooks
Tips and tricks to solve problems
QuickBooks training is all we do. You get a true QuickBooks training expert to teach you…at a fraction of the cost for a consultant or CPA. And more importantly, you’ll leave with tips and tricks that save you time and money.
Set up your company
- Move around QuickBooks… efficiently.
- Get help… fast.
- Selling: invoices, sales receipts, payments, deposits, credit memos, and customer statements.
- Buying: bills, bill payments, checks, bill payment stubs, bills vs. checks, and credit memos.
- Inventory: purchase orders, receive items, adjust inventory.
- Sales Taxes: set up, adjust, pay, and report sales taxes.
- Give and receive refunds.
- Apply credit memos.
- Use credit cards.
Tips & tricks
- Special “Window” tricks.
- Clean up lists (delete, hide and merge).
- Sort and customize lists.
- “Collapse” financial statements
- Show P&L by month, or as a percent of income
- Really understand your financial statements.
- Setup the chart of accounts.
- Change and fix the chart of accounts.
- Cash vs. Accrual accounting.
- Use general journal entries.
- Setup and use subaccounts.
- “Collapse” financial statements.
- Show P&L by month, or as a percent of income.
End of day special Q&A session
If you feel like you need hands-on training, we offer the same class in a self-paced format. You can watch the instructor step by step, pause the training, and practice what you learn. Learn more by selecting Self-paced training at the top of this page.