CPE Credit for Mastering QuickBooks for Accountants Level 1
CPE credits for all self-paced courses are only available until 12/31/2013. In order to receive your credit, a passing test MUST be submitted prior to 12/31/2013.
Thanks for your interest in CPE credit for this product. Here are the forms and documents you need.
To Study/Prepare for the CPE TEST
Download/Print the Review
This is useful to test your knowledge prior to submitting the CPE TEST.
Download/Print the Review with Answers/Feedback
This is useful after completing the Review, to check your answers and get feedback on why an answer is right or wrong.
Take/Submit the CPE TEST
Download/Print the CPE TEST and Submittal Form
Complete the CPE Test and Submittal Form. Instructions for sending these items to Real World Training are contained in these documents.
- Understand basic workflows in QuickBooks
- Recommend the RIGHT QuickBooks solution (what you REALLY need to know)
- Support different "editions" of QuickBooks (Pro vs. Premier vs. Contractor Edition, etc)
- Remote access
- Setup items, names, and all lists
- Time and material billing, progress invoicing, credit memos, and creating statements
- Integrating with Microsoft Word® and Excel®
- Customize forms
- Keyboard shortcuts, tips and tricks
- Set up, track and pay sales tax
- Find and fix common bank reconciliation errors
- Protect your client's QuickBooks data
- Security and multi-user - create user profiles to improve internal controls
- Customize reports
- Create backups
- Saving time
Viewing PDFs Requires FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you have any questions, contact our office at 800-564-2688.