- Getting Started and Setting Up
Work with Lists and Inventory
- What version of QuickBooks Online is right for you?
- Setting up your company account
- Online banking setup
- Credit card setup
- Importing from QuickBooks desktop editions
- Moving around QuickBooks Online the fast and easy wayl
- Getting help FAST!
- Differences between QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Setting up and working with lists
- Cleaning up lists: delete, edit, and merge
- Setting up inventory in QuickBooks Online
- Using the Customer and Vendor Lists
- Selling: invoices, sales receipts, invoice payments, credit memos, delayed charges, and customer statements
- Purchasing: bills, bill payments, checks, expenses, credit memos and tracking accounts payable vs. not tracking accounts payable
- Voiding vs. deleting checks
- Sales Taxes: set up, adjust, and pay
- Banking: bank reconciliation and locating discrepancies
- Really understanding your financial statements
- Showing the Profit & Loss Statement by month or as a percentage of income
- Setting up the Chart of Accounts
- Using Cash vs. Accrual accounting
- Entering general journal entries
Work with Reports
- Setting up employees, deductions and company contributions
- Setting up company payroll preferences
- Tracking and invoicing time
- Processing paychecks
- Making tax deposits
- Customizing columns: add, reorder, delete, and resize
- Saving report customizations
- Setting up email schedules for reports
- Setting up users: administrator, normal, reports only and timesheet only
- Assigning access rights and user levels
- Using the Audit Log
- Using classes and locations
- Closing the books
- Exporting to QuickBooks desktop
- Creating recurring transactions: scheduled and unscheduled
This course is perfectly suited for:
- New QuickBooks Online users
- Users who want to master the basics of QuickBooks Online
- People who want a step-by-step instruction on how QBO works
How does the OnDemand class work?
After you place your order, you receive log-in credentials for the course via email. Follow the link in the email, type your user name and password, and start learning!
What do I need to take the live online class?
You need high-speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
Do I need QuickBooks on my computer?
I didn't receive my log-in information . What should I do?
Please call our office at 800-564-2688.
Do I need special software to attend online class?
No. The course plays in your internet browser.
Do you offer a money back guarantee on your OnDemand training?
Absolutely! If you are not completely satisfied with the training, send us an email or call us within 30 days and you will receive a full refund (minus a processing fee of $15). We stand behind our classes. No hassle. No question.
Does your training cover the most current version of QuickBooks?
Yes! We always teach the most current version. Don’t worry if you have an older version. Older versions work basically the same way and you’ll learn new and improved features!
Are the training courses hands-on?
Yes. If you have QuickBooks installed on your computer, you can pause the class and switch to QuickBooks to practice hands-on.
How many people can view the training with me?
When you purchase the course, you purchase the right for one person to view the course. To add other students, please call us at 800-564-2688.