- Getting Started
- Setting up your data files
- Moving around QuickBooks...EFFICIENTLY
- Everyday Transactions
- Selling: invoices, sales receipts, payments, deposits, credit memos, statement charges, linking to 3rd party software, and customer statements
- Buying: bills, bill payments, checks, bills vs. checks, and credit memos
- Inventory: purchase orders, receiving items, adjusting inventory
- Sales Taxes: setting up, adjusting, paying, and reporting sales taxes
- Banking: reconciling bank accounts and locating discrepancies
- Special Transactions
- Giving and receiving refunds
- Voiding vs. deleting a check
- Applying credit memos
- Tips & Tricks
- Special "Window" tricks
- Cleaning up lists (delete, hide and merge)
- Sorting and customizing lists
- "Collapsing" financial statements
- Preparing P&L by month, or as a percent of income
- Financial Statements
- Really understand the QuickBooks financial statements
- Setting up the chart of accounts
- Changing/fixing the chart of accounts
- Applying Cash vs. Accrual accounting in QuickBooks
- Using general journal entries
- Creating and using subaccounts
- Combining financial statements
- Using the Company Snapshot feature
- Setting up payroll
- Entering year-to-date payroll information
- Setting up employees
- Creating payroll items
- Tracking and invoicing time
- Processing paychecks
- Modifying paychecks
- Making tax deposits
- Preparing tax forms
- Summarizing payroll data in Excel
- Working with Reports
- Adding, deleting, resizing, and reordering columns
- Filtering and formatting reports
- Saving reports and creating memorized report groups
- Advanced Features
- Password protecting QuickBooks
- Updating QuickBooks
- Working with Microsoft Excel
- Closing the books
- Finding transactions FAST and other time saving features
- Working with the accountant's review
- Protecting your QuickBooks data
- Tips & Tricks
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tailoring company preferences
- Creating custom invoices and other forms
- Adding logos and custom fields to forms
- Tricky Transactions
- Using online banking
- Handling bounced checks...easily
- Entering customer down payments/deposits
- Setting up automatic transactions (memorizing transactions)
- Using credit cards
- Enterprise Solutions Special Features
- Master Enterprise Solutions features like working with the audit trail
- Multi-User QuickBooks in Enterprise Solutions
- Assigning the administrator
- Creating roles
- Setting user access levels
- Adding new users
- Working in different user modes
This course is perfectly suited for:
- New QuickBooks Enterprise users
- Intermediate QuickBooks users
- People who have been using QuickBooks and have recently upgraded to QBES
- Users who want to discover the powerful features in QBES
How does the OnDemand class work?
After you place your order, you receive log-in credentials for the course via email. Follow the link in the email, type your user name and password, and start learning!
What do I need to take the live online class?
You need high-speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
Do I need QuickBooks on my computer?
I didn't receive my log-in information . What should I do?
Please call our office at 800-564-2688.
Do I need special software to attend online class?
No. The course plays in your internet browser.
Do you offer a money back guarantee on your OnDemand training?
Absolutely! If you are not completely satisfied with the training, send us an email or call us within 30 days and you will receive a full refund (minus a processing fee of $15). We stand behind our classes. No hassle. No question.
Does your training cover the most current version of QuickBooks?
Yes! We always teach the most current version. Don’t worry if you have an older version. Older versions work basically the same way and you’ll learn new and improved features!
Are the training courses hands-on?
Yes. If you have QuickBooks installed on your computer, you can pause the class and switch to QuickBooks to practice hands-on.
How many people can view the training with me?
When you purchase the course, you purchase the right for one person to view the course. To add other students, please call us at 800-564-2688.